Prijava



Čutim, torej sem


1tan

1tan
Št. sporočil: 17172
Regija: Ljubljana z okolico
Datum objave: 19.01.2010 10:40:54 Citiraj objavo Pošlji ZS

Atlantida

Nekje nad morjem na zahodni strani
pred našim štetjem znanega sveta
srebrni templji kot v fatamorgani
lebdijo nad globinami brez dna.

 V plasteh so zlati rudniki tišine
in neme, nedonošene stvari
in mnoge potopljene domovine
iz tožnih in iz srcu milih dni.

Drhtijo kje še modri vonji cvetja
močneje kot postarani spomin
ali samo prečrtana stoletja
molčijo iz neznanih zgodovin?

 Je na obzorju zarja kakor rana.
Nad njo nov svet se lušči iz noči
in čez neskončne ploskve oceana
bel albatros neznano kam leti.

(Kajetan Kovič:pesniška zbirka: VSE POTI SO)

 

\"\"

 

 




1tan

1tan
Št. sporočil: 17172
Regija: Ljubljana z okolico
Datum objave: 24.01.2010 20:23:37 Citiraj objavo Pošlji ZS

"Vedno sem ljubila življenje. Kdor ljubi življenje, se nikoli ne zna prilagajati, podrejati, potrpeti.
Kdor ljubi življenje, stoji vedno s puško pri oknu, da ga brani. Ko se boš enkrat rodil, ne boš nikoli smel izgubiti poguma; niti, da trpiš, niti da umreš. Če nekdo umre, pomeni, da se je tudi rodil, da je izšel iz niča, in nič ni hujše od niča: najhuje je, če bi moral reči, da nikoli nisi obstajal."

Odlomek iz knjige Pismo nikoli rojenemu otroku, Oriana Fellaci

\"\"

 




1tan

1tan
Št. sporočil: 17172
Regija: Ljubljana z okolico
Datum objave: 25.01.2010 19:42:03 Citiraj objavo Pošlji ZS

 

..z mokrimi lasmi te vonjam in z vrhom jezika okušam slane kaplje, ki se valijo po tvojih licih..

...zaželim si, da bi se te lahko dotaknil...

..božal tvoje veke...

..in že te slišim, kako dirajš na mustangu skozi neraziskane in neobljudene gozdove..

 

..v središču časa in v središču sveta te čutim...

 

By Novica Novaković

\"\"




Gustaf

Gustaf
Št. sporočil: 7414
Regija: Ljubljana z okolico
Datum objave: 31.01.2010 16:25:02 Citiraj objavo Pošlji ZS

Woods of Ypres - The will to give 

I had built up all of my hopes
and all of my plans.
Only to have them stand and cast
shadows of humiliation.

Days would pass, shadows would remain,
a reminder of all of my dreams.
I had to live humbled with
the disappointment of what never came to be...

I vow from this day forward
my grieving will be brief,
that I will continue to give to this world,
knowing I may never receive.

I had come so far
before being stripped
and sent back to the start.
It felt as though the air
was tearing me apart.
A hybrid of seasons had come.
It swept across the land.
It spared the lives of everyone else,
while it destroyed everything I had done.

The frost came in the night,
My progress immortalized.
All that I had left undone
would be forever frozen in time.
I became known for this curse.
It happened throughout my life.
It needed to continue to occur
in order to keep my legacy alive.

Before I knew my time had arrived,
it was already gone.
Cursing the cold winds of change,
my moment of peace was just the eye of the storm...

The will to live is easy,
you can exist without a care.
The will to die shows it meant so much,
that you couldn\'t have it, and you couldn\'t go on living without it.

The will to give makes the best of nothing.
It is a philosophy
that states you will continue to give to this world
knowing you may never receive.

Satisfaction will come and in time
it will leave us unsatisfied.
As uncertainty returns,
bringing back the excitement to our lives.
We can only enjoy so much stimulation
before we stop responding and become despondent again.

I had built up all of my hopes
and all of my plans.
Only to have them stand and cast
shadows of humiliation.

Days would pass, shadows would remain,
a reminder of all of my dreams.
I had to live humbled with
the disappointment of what never came to be...

Those shadows still remain as landmarks of failed attempts.
In their shade I work away at building a tower of character.
One day it will be revealed and it will stand for many years,
casting a shadow of its own and striking fear in hearts, as will I.

It is the discomfort that sets us apart,
that wakes us up, that puts us to sleep.
It is our pathetic moments,
Which make us desire to be great.
It is the starving itself
that makes us hungry to want more.
Over time as you learn to fall,
you\'ll rise to your feet faster than the time before.

Satisfaction is a peak on the verge of decline,
it will be over in the blink of an eye.
Take your time to feel every moment,
a gradual climb will let you enjoy it.
For your life is measured
by the degree of dynamic from your life to your death.
The wait is long and the wait goes on,
but it is better to travel hopefully than to arrive.

Through the crests and troughs
I will have seen both sides.
By the Pursuit of the Sun and the Allure of the Earth
I will have earned and spent my life.

The will to give...

There is no destination...

There is only the journey...



//31.1.2010 16:29:21 uredil Gustaf


Who are you to question my sincerity
For now you are high on yourself

1tan

1tan
Št. sporočil: 17172
Regija: Ljubljana z okolico
Datum objave: 08.02.2010 10:21:43 Citiraj objavo Pošlji ZS

\"\"


1tan

1tan
Št. sporočil: 17172
Regija: Ljubljana z okolico
Datum objave: 14.02.2010 11:56:19 Citiraj objavo Pošlji ZS

\"\"


Čutim, torej sem